We are always looking for new content to post on our blog, so if you have an article or tips related to Canada and travel in the world’s second-largest country, we would love to hear from you. We offer free publishing for freelancers, app owners, link-exchanging partners, and authors who want to share their knowledge with our audience. So if you have something to say about security, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you love writing, want to help others make their lives easier in Canada, or will find a link to your website helpful in promoting your services, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you. However, before you send us your post, please read the terms below and consider the following points:
Guest post article requirements
We would love to hear from you if you have a blog post idea that is original and informative. Please check out the guidelines below to ensure your post will be accepted. Your article should be between 800 and 1200 words in length and should provide something new and unique to our readers, so do your research before pitching a topic.
- The minimum word count for the submitted article is 800 words.
- We will delete any article without warning if plagiarism is found. For authors, if one of your articles is reported plagiarized, all of your articles will be deleted. Proofread before publishing any content to ensure you stay true to Copyscape.
- Everything you write must be high-quality. Spun or rewritten articles will not be accepted, and texts from languages other than English must be translated. You should also include headings and bulleted points.
- Any article or content you post must be written without bias.
- In addition to a well-written, quality article, please submit a meta description, focus keyword, featured image, and 2-3 supportive pictures.
- Canada Maps doesn’t allow the use of illegal content, including casino, bitcoin, vaping, alcohol, cannabis oil products, dating websites, binary options trading sites, or hacking or software cracking services.
- In addition to not allowing spammy content, Google Adsense prohibits misleading links and ads, so please do not include any.
- Your article needs to be optimized for search. A well-written and beautifully-optimized article will help both you and the content writer who will be linking to your article.
- We only allow one link per article, which must be from a site with a less than 5% spam score.
- Please add your profile picture and Author’s biography if you’re an Author.
We look forward to reading your article and publishing quality Canadian content!
Benefits of guest posting on Canada Maps
Guest posting can be an excellent way to get your Canadian-related content in front of a new audience and build your reputation as a thought leader in your industry. It can also help you to establish yourself as an expert in your field and to gain credibility among your peers.
Additionally, guest posting can be a way to drive traffic to your website or blog and potentially increase your search engine rankings. By writing high-quality content for other websites, you can also build relationships with other industry professionals and potentially open up new opportunities for collaboration or partnerships. Guest posting can be a way to showcase your writing skills and get your work seen by a wider audience. And last but not least, you can earn more money.
Feel free to contact us for any questions about guest posts or queries.